Astrology Predictions

Monday, December 21, 2009

Nine Astrology Planets

These are the nine planets I use for astrology:

Moon: Natural significant of mother, health.
Sun: Significant of father, fame.
Jupiter: Significant of wealth.
Venus: Significant of beauty, luxuries.
Mercury: Significant of skin and hair & business.
Mars: Significant of army, cruelty.
Saturn: Significant of elderly people.
Rahu (North Node): Significant of mischievous acts, materialism.
Ketu (South Node): Significant of spirituality.

3 comments:

  1. I thought Saturn was significant of Fathers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me when can i get foreign employment. date of B- 1972/04/15, time - 7.40PM. place srilanka- Kalutara. Also about my present time.Im going through a difficult period.financialy.when can I overcome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truely beleive in astrology and remedies.from which planets i can get benifitted? and remedies ? 1972/4/15, 7.40PM , Sri Lanka - Kalutara. I find this blog so useful.Thanks

    ReplyDelete